Amanpulo – How to Get There Learn how to travel to Amanpulo Luxury Resort in the Philippines 1. In Manila, guests will be received from Ninoy Aquino International Airport by an Amanpulo representative and take you to Amanpulo lounge. 2. […]
Palawan Puerto Princessa Vacation Package – from Php 2,415 Only! – 3 Days and 2 Nights! Optional Tours: Underground River Tour – Honday Bay Island Hopping and more! Interested? – Visit our Website – Click Here! Sponsored by New Star […]
Boracay Island Vacation 3 Days 2 Nights Rate from Php 1,970 Only! VIEW Available Boracay Island Vacation Package – Click Here! Sponsored by: New Star Travel and Tours – Makati City
Blessed with clean environment, fresh air, attractions, activities and culture to rival any other Asian destination. Whether you are looking for a family vacation or a solo backpacking voyage, there are numerous reasons to visit Subic Bay Freeport Zone. 1. […]
How to Find the Best Deal and Lowest Rate/Price Hotel in Subic There are so many hotel deals in subic out there in the market. To grab the best deal out of all, you must do a bit of research […]
Learn how to travel to Amanpulo Luxury Resort in the Philippines
1. In Manila, guests will be received from Ninoy Aquino International Airport by an Amanpulo representative and take you to Amanpulo lounge.
2. Guests will fly directly to Amanpulo Pamilican Island Palawan in a 19-seater twin engine turbo landing on Amanpulo’s private airport. Flight time is approximately 1 hour.
Cost of roundtrip air transfer from Manila to Amanpulo to Manila:
- $450 Nett per adult.
- $275 Children under 12 years old.
- There is no charge for infants below 2 years of age.
- Luggage limit is 20kg per person including carry-on. Children aged 2-11 are allowed 10kg. Infants share luggage of their parents. Guests can use individual lockers in the Lounge (Manila) to store excess luggage.
- Airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
Flight Schedule: 2 Flights going to Amanpulo / 2 Flights going back to Manila.
3. After one hour of flight to Amanpulo resort. A warm welcome will be done by Amanpulo Manager and staff. You will be escorted to your individual GOLF Carts (mode of transportation from the airport to your hotel room)
4. One of the staff or guide will give you a short orientation tour around the private island resort before they will bring you to your hotel room.
Experience living in a luxurious beach front house with glass windows and the bath room will WOW you! J
Other important Facts that you should know about Amanpulo resort:
- There are only 40 Casitas and 11 Villas (beach casitas, treetop, hillside casitas, deluxe hillside casitas)
- Restaurants and Bar – They have more than 4 restaurants that you could choose from! A cozy bar and a Floating Bar in the Sulu sea.
- Aman SPA – Situated in a hillside with views of the Sulu sea.
- Dive Centre
- Free water activity gears like snorkeling, Kayak etc…
- In-house Doctors 24/7.
- Free Internet Connection
Disclaimer: all photo’s are owned and copyright of Amanpulo Resorts.
Boracay Island Vacation 3 Days 2 Nights Rate from Php 1,970 Only!
Sponsored by: New Star Travel and Tours – Makati City
Address: Dewey Avenue, Central Business District Area, Freeport Zone, Subic (Zambales), Philippines 2222 – Formerly : Poco a Poco Condotel
|Hotel Area: Freeport Zone||Number of rooms: 37||
Only 4 rooms left! – Book Your Vacation Online Now!
Only 4 rooms left! – Book Your Vacation Online Now!
The Battle of the Best Hotels in Subic has begone! Who will be the Champion? – Hotel-Jitsu, Hotel-Mo Wrestling, Hotel-MMA… and other witty names we couldn’t decide =)
No experience staying in those hotels? – Check Out their Website to see the Pictures and How they market their hotel services Online. The website and pictures alone will help you decide (courtmeridian.com VS subichotel.com)
The Battle has Begone! – VOTE NOW!
Which is the Best Hotel in Subic!?
- The Winner will fight another Hotel in Subic! – Who will be the 2012 Hotel-MMA Fighter Champion!
- The RESULT of the Battle will be VIRAL over the Internet. This will serve as a Review of the Hotel – It will be posted to our blog network (almost a hundred) =)
- The Fight will end by September 29, 2012 (Next fight will be published on the 30th) and the Winner will be publish in our website.
First Time in Subic Bay? – No Worries!
HotelsinSubic.Com is adding a new FREE Service to tourist and travelers going to Subic Bay (Freeport zone), Zambales because every traveler and tourist in the Philippines is important to us! – We will provide FREE Travel Assistance;
- Is this your first time to travel in Subic? Need to know how to get to your destination?
- Are you locating a destination inside the Free Port Zone?
- Finding a Restaurant?
- Finding a Hospital?
- Finding the Best Hotel that fits your need? (Traveling with a family, couple, friends, 4 star hotel, 3 star, etc…) we can recommend the best hotel accommodation for you in Subic.
WE CAN HELP! We will be happy to help you. All you have to do is to Contact our Customer Support via our Online Chat/Leave a Message (right down corner) or Contact Us via our Customer Support Email Form . We will try our best to respond to your question the Soonest!
” HotelsinSubic.com will Change the way Hotels in subic and other Travel related companies in the Philippines Market their Services “
GOOD News! as of Today in just less than 3 Months we have achieved a Page RANK of 3 in Google as of August 15, 2012 and Top 3 in BING (Yahoo/MSN) Search Result. We have surpassed all Subic tourism websites and Subic hotel websites achievement in terms of online presence.
What is Page Rank? its an independent measure of Google’s perception of the Quality/Authority/Credibility of a Web Page.
We are building the most comprehensive and most complete subic bay free port zone hotel directory not only in the Philippines but in Asia Pacific that no other Subic tourism website in the Philippines can offer. We partnered with the largest hotel booking company in Asia Pacific and with the tourism department .
What You Can Do in Our Website:
- You can Book a Hotel accommodation via our website (Check out the Subic Hotels Discount Section and subic hotel directory section which is still under development). We have partnered with the largest hotel booking company in Asia Pacific – Our rates is secured by “Best Price Guarantee” offer.
- You can browse for hotel reviews, hottest hotel deals and complete list of hotels in subic
- You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive first hand for hottest hotel promo rates.
- View the list of Lowest Price and Hotel Discounts in Subic.
- Interact with our Customer Service via email / chat – for any Travel assistance you need in Subic Bay.
- FREE Premium Link Ads to Travel related Businesses – Hotels, Real Estate, Travel and Tours, Rent a Car etc.. (check out the bottom of this page)
We will be launching our website soon! – Target Go Live of hotels in subic : September 14, 2012
See you soon!
Enter Your Email address and we’ll send you our regular Promotional Emails, packed with Special Offers, Great Hotel Deals, and Huge Discounts!
Blessed with clean environment, fresh air, attractions, activities and culture to rival any other Asian destination. Whether you are looking for a family vacation or a solo backpacking voyage, there are numerous reasons to visit Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
1. Beautiful white sand beaches and clear water. You can do a lot of water sports activities such as kayak, snorkelling, diving, jetsk, Yachting, Marine Park – Ride with the whales and more.
2. Adventure and sports. Adrenalin junkies won’t have much time to get bored in Subic. There are plenty of things to jump off, climb up and slide down, excellent trekking options for both experienced hikers and casual trekkers alike. There are plenty of trails to choose from including:
- Tree top adventure (100 feet high)
- Hiking/Trekking (virgin forests)
- Jungle survival training
There are so many hotel deals in subic out there in the market. To grab the best deal out of all, you must do a bit of research and keep your options open. You will end up paying more if you simply pick up your phone and call at the hotel’s reservation desk and accept the room rate that will be given to you. Here are a few tips that will save you from spending some extra cash in booking hotel in subic and get the best subic hotels deal available;
How to Find and Book Best and Lowest Rate Hotels in Subic Online
Earn 4% – 7$ Cash Reward when you book online compared to traditional travel agency hotel booking
Best Price Guarantee Booking